Our Statement of
- We believe that all scripture is given by
inspiration of God and is the infallible, authoritative Word of
- We believe that all scripture is centered in
and about the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists
in three persons: The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, and that
these three are one God.
- We believe that one of the created angels,
Lucifer, is the originator of sin, and thereby became Satan.
- We believe that Satan, under the permission
of God, led our first parents into transgression.
- We believe that Satan was judged at the
cross, and under the permission of God, now rules as god of this
- We believe that man was originally created in
the image and likeness of God and that man fell into sin and is
therefore dead toward God in trespasses and sins.
- We believe that this sinful nature has been
transmitted to the entire human race - the God-Man Christ Jesus
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus
Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death and burial, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
and in His future personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that our redemption has been
accomplished entirely by the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
and the finished work of the cross.
- We believe that the new birth of the believer
comes only through faith in Christ and the regenerating work of
the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that through faith in Christ one
becomes a child of God and passes immediately out of spiritual
death into spiritual life and is accepted and sealed in Christ by
the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the weight of scripture
points to the believer's eternal position in Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells in all
believers and is the source of power to worship, to serve, and to
live a godly life.
- We believe that we are called to walk not
after the flesh, but after the Spirit. We believe that such a walk
is energized by the Holy Spirit through a diversity of enabling
gifts for service.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ has
commissioned the saved to make Christ and His life known to the